For the Love of Chocolate - 8th Annual
Where & When
1786 4th St., Berkeley, CA 94710 (map)
February 11, 2017
1:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Join us for our eighth annual chocolate tasting, where you can sample and learn all about chocolate, watch chocolate decorating demonstrations, meet chocolatiers and pick out something special for your sweetheart.
Taste and discover romantic chocolate offerings. Free samples provided and everything will be available for purchase.
- Sample chocolate confections, bars and truffles from a variety of chocolatiers including Barlovento, Poco Dolce, Jade Chocolate, Knipschildts, Fran's and Charles Chocolates
- Watch Executive Pastry Chef, Sally Darling, demonstrate chocolate decorating techniques
- Try unique cheese pairings with dark and milk chocolates. Learn from cheese expert, Juliana Uruburu
- Taste our housemade mole sauce (made with Guittard chocolate) and chocolate baked goods from Market Hall Bakery
- Learn about bean-to-bar chocolate making
- Take 10% off select chocolate bars and boxes
- Guess how many chocolate hearts and be entered to win chocolate prizes
- Find and create the perfect, romantic Valentine’s Day gifts