Feb 10, 2018
For the Love of Chocolate Festival – 9th Annual
Where & When
1786 4th St., Berkeley, CA 94710 (map)
February 10, 2018 1:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Join us for our ninth annual chocolate festival, where you can sample and learn all about chocolate, try unique cheese and chocolate pairings, meet local chocolatiers and pick out something special for your sweetheart.
Taste and discover romantic chocolate offerings. Free samples provided and everything will be available for purchase. No charge except for purchases.
- Sample chocolate confections, bars and truffles from a variety of local Bay Area chocolatiers like Barlovento Chocolates, Charles Chocolates, Endorfin Foods, Dick Taylor Chocolates, Guittard Chocolate Company and more
- Taste Market Hall Bakery's heart-shaped Chocolate Mousse Cake, Chocolate Pot de Creme and Giant Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies; all featuring Guittard Chocolate!
- Learn about bean-to-bar making
- Discover unique cheese pairings with chocolate like Triple Creme cheese with dark chocolate and Piment d'Espelette Jelly
- Find romantic heart-shaped cheeses including like Coeur aux Fleurs Goat Cheese and Moser Hertz Swiss Camembert. Plus, accoutrements to pair
- Try chicken enchiladas doused in chocolate mole made with Guittard chocolate
- Take 10% off select Valentine's Day merchandise
- Enter to win chocolate prizes