Thursday, 07 February 2013 - Sunday, 10 February 2013
Patricio is one of our long time chefs at The Pasta Shop. This week, he's put together a menu of his personal favorites. Don't miss his truffled twist on classic arancini; they make a perfect appetizer or post-work snack. New this week is our Colva, a rustic dessert of wheat berries, chocolate, fruit and nuts (pictured left). This is as close to healthy as a dessert can get! It is hearty and fresh in the same bite - truly a unique dessert experience.
- Truffled Arancini with Asiago served with Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Meyer Lemon Braised Chicken with Greens & Olives
- Yukon Gold & Parsnip Mash
- Sautéed Broccolini with Green Garlic & Chile Flakes
- Romaine, Radicchio, Fried Capers, Croutons & Parmesan With Creamy Caper Dressing
- Colva (wheat berries with chocolate, fruit & nuts)