Extra Virgin Olive Oil Festival, 2016
Where & When
1786 4th St., Berkeley, CA 94710 (map)
May 14, 2016
1:00 PM until 3:00 PM
Stop by 4th St in Berkeley on Saturday, May 14th from 1–3pm, as we celebrate all things extra virgin olive oil. It's a festival that's sure to satisfy your hunger (we'll be sampling olive-oil friendly foods) as well as sate your curiosity about extra virgin olive oils, their differences, the best ways to enjoy them, and why this liquid gold is such a special food. You'll meet our own and visiting olive oil experts and get a chance to ask any questions you may have about this increasingly popular—and increasingly counterfeited—food. Come by and find your new favorite olive oil!
7 reasons to join us at The Olive Oil Festival:
- Sample extra virgin olive oils from top producers throughout the world
- Explore the differences between mild, medium and robust flavor profiles and learn their best uses
- Taste unique food pairings such as olive oil with dukkah, mango salad or ice cream
- Make your own marinated goat cheese with your choice of EVOO
- Find cookbooks, olive wood crafts and recipes all about olive oil
- Enjoy 10% off bottles of extra virgin olive oil
- Win olive oil prizes!