6th Annual Bastille Day Soirée
About the Event
Meet us in the French Pavilion, aka the parklet outside Rockridge Market Hall, on Shafter Avenue, from noon-3pm on Saturday, July 8 for our annual French food celebration. We'll have tastings and specials throughout the day.
- Sample French whipped cream with fresh berries from Medina Berry Farm at Market Hall Produce
- Savor Moules Frites (mussels and fries) from Hapuku Fish Shop
- Watch cheesemongers open and cut into a huge 80lb Comté cheese wheel and then try samples
- Sip Mariage Frères teas and nibble La Trinitaine cookies while sampling other French ingredients
- Enjoy slices of Jambon de Bayonne, France's answer to proscuitto
- Indulge in Pissaladière, Gâteau Basque and other boulangerie-inspired treats
- Pick up Toulouse and Merguez sausages and Pork Pâté with Brandy & Fig from Marin Sun Farms
- And more!